Attorney Kelsey Allen
Kelsey Allen heads our Immigration Court practice group, representing individuals and families in removal/deportation proceedings before the U.S. Immigration Court.
Meet Kelsey Allen
Kelsey Allen heads our Immigration Court practice group, representing individuals and families in removal/deportation proceedings before the U.S. Immigration Court, Board of Immigration Appeals, and federal courts, as well as asylum, naturalization, family-based, and humanitarian cases including VAWA and U visa applications for crime victims. Kelsey earned her J.D. in 2017 from the University of St. Thomas School of Law and her B.A. in 2013 from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, interned with the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of the Chief Counsel, and is fluent in Spanish.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, B.A. in Anthropology and a Minor in Russian Language and Literature
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Volunteer Attorney, Volunteer Lawyers’ Network (VLN)
- Volunteer Attorney, Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota (ILCM)
- Panelist, Naturalization Basics and Adjudication Trends, Upper Midwest Regional Conference of the American
- Immigration Lawyers Association, Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 2020