Attorney Halyna Eremeyeva Hegde
Halyna works primarily on employment-based immigration matters for corporations, organizations, and individuals.
Meet Halyna Eremeyeva Hegde
Halyna works primarily on employment-based immigration matters for corporations, organizations, and individuals. She also handles adjustment, naturalization, and asylum cases. While attending law school, she served as a student attorney at the William Mitchell Immigration Clinic, where she provided pro-bono representation on humanitarian and family-based applications and with removal defense. An immigrant herself, she speaks fluent Ukrainian and Russian, and some Italian.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, B.A. in Anthropology and a Minor in Russian Language and Literature
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Volunteer Attorney, Volunteer Lawyers’ Network (VLN)
- Volunteer Attorney, Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota (ILCM)
- Panelist, Naturalization Basics and Adjudication Trends, Upper Midwest Regional Conference of the American
- Immigration Lawyers Association, Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 2020